This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Chicken Stroganoff Pot Pie
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 envelope chicken gravy mix
- 1 cup water
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen stew vegetables, thawed
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1 1/2 cups biscuit baking mix
- 4 scallions, chopped
- 1/2 cup milk
- Mix sour cream, all-purpose flour, gravy mix and water in 3
1/2- to 4-quart slow cooker until smooth.
- Stir in chicken, stew vegetables and mushrooms.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 5 hours or until chicken is tender
and sauce is thickened.
- Stir in peas.
- Mix baking mix and scallions. Stir in milk just until moistened.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonsful onto chicken-vegetable mixture.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 45
to 50 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center of dumplings
comes out clean.
- Serve immediately.
Yield: 4 servings