Chicken with Stuffing
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup chicken broth (regular or no-sodium)
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can cream of chicken or mushroom soup
- 1 (6 ounce) box stuffing mix
- 1/2 cup water
- Season chicken with salt and pepper, then place in a 6-quart slow cooker.
- Pour broth over the chicken.
- In a large bowl, add the soup, stuffing and water. Mix well until everything is fully
- Evenly spread the stuffing mixture over the chicken.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 7 hours or on HIGH for 4 hours.
Yield: 4 servings | Cook time: 7 hours
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.