Chicken with Stuffing
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup chicken broth (regular or no-sodium)
- 1 (10.75-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (6-ounce) box stuffing mix
- 1/4 cup water
- Season chicken with salt and pepper, then place in a 6-quart slow cooker.
- Pour broth over the chicken.
- In a large bowl, add the soup, stuffing and water. Mix well until
everything is fully incorporated.
- Evenly spread the stuffing mixture over the chicken.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 4 hours.
4 servings | Cook time: 4 hours