This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Chicken a la Swiss
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 6 slices Swiss cheese
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 cups stuffing mix
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- Lightly grease slow cooker or spray with cooking spray.
- Place chicken breasts in pot.
- Top with cheese.
- Combine soup and milk, stirring well.
- Spoon over cheese, sprinkle with stuffing mix.
- Drizzle melted butter over stuffing mix.
- Cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours or HIGH 4 to 6 hours.
Yield: 6 servings