- 2 pounds ground turkey
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2/3 cup Italian-style seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chili sauce
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Salsa (for topping)
- In large bowl, mix all ingredients except salsa.
- Shape into a round loaf and place on foil strips * in the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW for about 5 to 6 hours, or until juices run clear.
- Remove from slow cooker and top with salsa, if desired.
Yield: 6 to 8 servings
* Tear off 3 or 4 pieces of aluminum foil about 12 to 18 inches
long (depending on size of slow cooker). Fold to 3 or 4-inch width
and place criss-crossing in the slow cooker. These will make it
easier to lift the meatloaf out.