- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) package dried beef, rinsed
- 3 - 4 chicken breasts, halved and boned
- 6 - 8 slices smoked, lean bacon
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup sour cream mixed with 1/4 cup flour
- Arrange dried beef on bottom of greased slow cooker.
- Wrap each piece of chicken with a strip of bacon and place on top of the dried beef.
- Mix soup and sour cream and flour mixture together.
- Pour over chicken.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 7 to 9 hours (or on HIGH for 3 to 4 hours).
- Serve over hot buttered noodles or with rice.
Yield: 6 to 8 servings