Cran-Apple Chicken Bake
- 4 to 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 4 to 6 scallions
- 1/2 cup dried sweetened cranberries
- 1/2 cup chopped dried apple
- 1 clove garlic very thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons butter
- Place chicken breasts in a 2-quart (or larger) slow cooker.
- Add remaining ingredients in the order given, dotting evenly with the butter last.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 7 hours.
- Serve over rice.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.