Cranberry Chicken 3
- 1 chicken, cut up
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle Russian Dressing
- 1 package onion soup mix
- Put chicken into a slow cooker.
- Mix remaining ingredients together. Pour over chicken.
- Cook on LOW for 7 to 8 hours until chicken is well done.
- Serve with white rice.
Yield: 4 servings
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.