Cranberry Chipotle Turkey
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 cup chipotle-flavored marinade (Lawry's Baja Chipotle recommended)
- 3 pounds frozen turkey breast
- In a slow cooker combine cranberry sauce and marinade. Mix well.
- Add frozen turkey roast (not the gravy mix) with string on.
- Cook on HIGH for about 2 hours, then reduce to LOW and cook another 5-8 hours.
- Remove roast, cut off string and shred.
- Return to slow cooker and mix into sauce.
- Serve on hamburger buns or rolls or over rice.