Cream Cheese Chicken
- 1 frying chicken, cut up
- 2 tablespoons melted butter or margarine
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons dry Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 6 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup Sauterne or Sherry
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Brush chicken with butter and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place in slow cooker and sprinkle all over with salad dressing mix.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours.
- About 45 minutes before done, mix soup, cream cheese, wine and onion
in a small saucepan. Cook until smooth.
- Pour over the chicken, cover and cook an additional 45 minutes.
- Serve with sauce over cooked rice or noodles.
Yield: 4 servings