Cream Cheese Chicken 2
- 1 frying chicken, cut up
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 package dry Italian seasoning mix
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 large onion
- Crushed garlic, to taste
- Brush chicken with butter and sprinkle with the dry Italian
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 7 hours.
- About 45 minutes before done, brown the onion in the butter
and then add the cream cheese, soup, and chicken broth to the
- Add the crushed garlic and stir all ingredients until smooth.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour sauce mixture over chicken in slow cooker and cook an additional
30 to 45 minutes.
- Remove chicken to platter and stir sauce before putting into
a gravy boat.