- 1 whole chicken, cut up
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 envelope dry Italian salad dressing
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 6 ounces cream cheese, cut into cubes
- 1/2 cup wine or sherry
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- Coat chicken with butter and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place in a slow cooker and sprinkle with dry salad dressing mix.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 7 hours.
- About 45 minutes before done, mix soup, cream cheese, wine and onion
in a small saucepan. Cook until smooth.
- Pour over the chicken and cover and cook another 45 minutes.
- Serve over rice or noodles with sauce.
>> SLOW COOKER RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.