Creamy Cooker Chicken
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 6 boneless chicken breasts
- Combine soup mix, sour cream and cream of mushroom soup.
- Add chicken to slow cooker, pushing it down so it is submerged
in the sauce. Cover.
- Cook on LOW for 8 hours.
- Serve over rice.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.