Creamy Italian Chicken
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1/2 ( 8 ounce) container cream cheese and chives
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can golden cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (0.7 ounce) package Italian dressing mix
- 1/2 cup water or white wine
- Angel hair pasta
- Cut chicken breasts into strips and put chicken strips into slow
- In a separate bowl, mix melted butter or margarine, cream cheese,
soup and Italian dressing mix together.
- Pour mixture over chicken strips and add in white wine or water.
- Cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours.
- Serve over cooked angel hair pasta.
Yield: 4 to 6 servings