Creamy Italian Chicken
- 4 boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 envelope Italian salad dressing mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 can condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- Place chicken in bottom of slow cooker.
- Combine salad dressing mix and water; pour over chicken.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 3 hours.
- In a small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and soup until blended.
Stir in mushrooms. Pour over chicken.
- Cook one hour longer, or until chicken juices run clear.
- Serve over rice or pasta.
>> SLOW COOKER RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.