- 1 frying chicken, cut up
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) can tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1/4 pound ham, chopped or cubed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Several drops bottled hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 pound smoked sausage, sliced
- 3 cups cooked rice
- In the slow cooker, combine chicken, pepper, onions, tomatoes, tomato
paste, ham, salt and hot pepper sauce.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 hours.
- Turn control to HIGH and add sausage and cooked rice.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 15 to 20 minutes.