- 1 frying chicken, cut up
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) can tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1/4 pound ham, chopped or cubed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Several drops bottled hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 pound smoked sausage, sliced
- 3 cups cooked rice
- In the slow cooker, combine chicken, pepper, onions, tomatoes, tomato
paste, ham, salt and hot pepper sauce.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 hours.
- Turn control to HIGH and add sausage and cooked rice.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 15 to 20 minutes.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.