- 2 (2 1/2 pound) chickens, cut into eighths
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- Salt and white pepper to taste
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 medium very ripe tomato, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1 cup dry white wine
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Combine all ingredients in slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours, or until chicken is tender.
- Serve with crusty French bread and sweet butter.
Yield: 6 to 8 servings