This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
- Meat from 1 whole chicken or canned chicken or parts
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup green chili salsa
- 2 tablespoons quick-cooking tapioca
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 cup grated cheese
- 1 dozen corn tortillas
- Black olives
- Tear chicken into bite-size pieces; mix with soup, chili, salsa
- Line bottom of slow cooker with 3 corn tortillas, torn into bite-size pieces.
- Add 1/3 of the chicken mixture.
- Sprinkle with 1/3 of the onion and 1/3 of the grated cheese.
- Repeat layers of tortillas topped with chicken mixture, onions and cheese.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours or on HIGH for 3 hours.
- Garnish with sliced black olives.