- Meat from 1 whole chicken or canned chicken or parts
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup green chili salsa
- 2 tablespoons quick-cooking tapioca
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 cup grated cheese
- 1 dozen corn tortillas
- Black olives
- Tear chicken into bite-size pieces; mix with soup, chili, salsa
- Line bottom of slow cooker with 3 corn tortillas, torn into bite-size pieces.
- Add 1/3 of the chicken mixture.
- Sprinkle with 1/3 of the onion and 1/3 of the grated cheese.
- Repeat layers of tortillas topped with chicken mixture, onions and cheese.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours or on HIGH for 3 hours.
- Garnish with sliced black olives.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.