- Fryer parts
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 or more cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons dried dill weed
- 2 (15 ounce) cans tomato sauce
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Lay fryer parts in bottom of slow cooker.
- Mix in spices.
- Pour the tomato sauce over the top.
- Simmer covered on LOW for 6 hours. The meat will fall off the bone.
- Serve with rice.