- 2-4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 bottle Seven Seas Robusto Italian dressing
- 1 (16 ounce) bag egg noodles
- 4 ounces sour cream
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- Place chicken breasts in slow cooker.
- Pour Italian dressing over.
- Cover and cook on LOW FOR 7 hours or on HIGH for 3 1/2 hours.
- Remove chicken from slow cooker and leave turned on.
- Add 1/2 the sour cream and stir until dissolved.
- Cook noodles and drain.
- Add remaining sour cream and the Parmesan
cheese to noodles and mix until dissolved.
- Serve chicken over the noodles.
- Pour warm Italian dressing over top.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese to taste.