- 4 chicken thighs, skin removed if desired
- 4 chicken drumsticks, skin removed if desired
- 1 (15 ounce) can chunky Italian-style tomato sauce
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) jar whole mushrooms, drained
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 small green bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- In 3 1/2-quart slow cooker, combine all ingredients except water and
flour; mix gently.
- Cover; cook on LOW setting for 6 hours or until chicken is fork-tender
and juices run clear.
- With slotted spoon, remove chicken and vegetables from slow cooker;
place in serving bowl. Cover to keep warm.
- In small bowl, combine water and flour; blend well. Stir into liquid
in slow cooker.
- Cover; cook on HIGH setting for 5 to 10 minutes or
until thickened. Stir well; spoon mixture over chicken.
Yield: 4 servings
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.