Chicken with Italian Cream Sauce
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 package Italian salad dressing mix
- 1/4 cup dry sherry
- 8 ounces cream cheese, cut into chunks
- Put chicken breasts into slow cooker.
- Add salad dressing mix and sherry.
- Cook on LOW for 4 to 5 hours.
- Remove chicken breasts from slow cooker and add cream cheese chunks. Heat until
cream cheese melts. Stir mixture.
- Return chicken breasts to slow cooker until reheated.
If you use frozen chicken breasts, let it cook on LOW all day.