Chicken with Italian Cream Sauce
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 package Italian salad dressing mix
- 1/4 cup dry sherry
- 8 ounces cream cheese, cut into chunks
- Put chicken breasts into slow cooker.
- Add salad dressing mix and sherry.
- Cook on LOW for 4 to 5 hours. If you use frozen chicken
breasts, let it cook on LOW all day.
- Remove chicken breasts from slow cooker and add
cream cheese chunks. Heat until cream cheese melts. Stir mixture.
- Return chicken breasts to slow cooker until reheated.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.