Chicken in Spicy Sauce
- 1/2 cup tomato juice
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 whole chicken, cut into skinless serving size pieces or favorite parts
- Combine all ingredients except chicken in a bowl.
- Dip each piece of chicken into the sauce.
- Place in the slow cooker. Pour remaining sauce over the top.
- Cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours or on HIGH for 3 to 4 hours.
Yield: 6 servings
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.