- 4 to 6 pieces chicken breasts and legs
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade, thawed
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- Arrange chicken pieces in slow cooker.
- Combine lemonade, brown sugar,
and ketchup and mix well.
- Pour over chicken. Cover.
- Cook on HIGH for 3-4 hours or on LOW for 6-8 hours.
- Remove chicken from pot, cover to keep hot.
- Transfer liquid to saucepan. Skim fat.
- Combine cornstarch and cold water and add slowly to liquid,
while stirring over low heat.
- When thickened, serve with chicken over hot rice.
Yield: 4 to 6 servings