Easy Chicken and Noodles
- 1 whole chicken
- 3 cups water
- 1 (15 ounce) can chicken broth
- 2 (16 ounce) packages frozen egg noodles
- Remove package from inside of chicken.
- Rinse chicken.
- Put water and chicken in slow cooker.
- Cook on HIGH for 4 hours.
- Remove chicken and take meat from bones.
- Add chicken broth to crock pot.
- Return chicken meat to slow cooker.
- Add frozen egg noodles, a handful at a time, while stirring.
- When broth, chicken meat and noodles are well mixed; cover again with lid.
- Cook for 2 hours on HIGH.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper before serving.