Easy Gourmet Chicken
- 1/2 jar dried beef
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 8 slices bacon
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 can mushroom soup, undiluted
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Arrange dried beef on bottom of greased slow cooker.
- Wrap each piece of chicken with a strip of bacon and lay on top of dried beef.
- In a small bowl, blend sour cream and flour; add soup and mix thoroughly.
- Pour mixture over chicken.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours (or for 3 to 5 hours on HIGH).