El Rancho Chicken
- 3 cups cooked cubed chicken
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can Ro-Tel diced tomatoes with green chiles
- 1 medium green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 8 ounces shredded cheese
- 12 (6- or 7-inch) corn tortillas
- Place chicken in slow cooker; cover with remaining ingredients except
cheese and tortillas.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours.
- Serve with warm tortillas and cheese.