French Fried Chicken
- 6 to 8 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen French-style green beans, slightly thawed
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of celery soup
- 1 (6 ounce) can French-fried onions
- Put half of chicken thighs in bottom of slow cooker and cover with
1/2 of the green beans.
- Spoon 1 can cream of celery soup over all
and 1/2 cup of the onions.
- Top with remaining chicken thighs, beans,
the second can of soup and another 1/2 cup onions, reserving remaining
- Cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours, then top with remaining French-fried
- Continue cooking on HIGH for 15 minutes.
Yield: 6 servings