- 1/2 cup crushed pineapple
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice or juice of 1/2 lemon
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 mashed peaches
- 1 whole chicken, cut up
- Spray slow cooker with nonstick spray.
- Mix pineapple, lemon juice, soy sauce and peaches in a large bowl.
- Dip chicken into the sauce and place in slow cooker.
- Cover with remaining sauce.
- Cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours.
>> SLOW COOKER RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.