Garlic Chicken (low fat)
- 4 skinned chicken breast halves
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons lemon pepper
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 10 cloves garlic (about 1 medium head), unpeeled
- Mix together salt, pepper and paprika.
- Rub all over meat side of chicken breasts.
- Place onion in slow cooker.
- Place chicken breasts on onion.
- Place garlic on chicken.
- Cover and cook on LOW for about 6 hours or until juices run clear.
Yield: 4 servings
Per serving: Calories147; Fat 1.6
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Chicken and Turkey Recipes