Green Chile-Stuffed Chicken Breasts
- 4 boneless, skinned chicken breast halves, pounded thin
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded Cheddar or Monterey jack cheese
- 4 ounces green chiles
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup hot enchilada sauce
- Combine cream cheese, shredded cheese, chiles, chili powder and
salt and pepper.
- Place a generous dollop on each flattened chicken
breast, then roll up.
- Place chicken rolls in the slow cooker, seam-side
- Top chicken breast rolls with remaining cheese mixture, soup,
and enchilada sauce.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 7 hours.
Yield: 4 servings
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.