- 6 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breasts, halved
- 2 (16 ounce) cans pineapple slices, drained
- 2 (15 ounce) cans mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) jar maraschino cherries, drained
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 (1.5 ounce) envelope stir-fry chicken seasoning blend
- Combine all ingredients, except the chicken, in the slow cooker.
- Add the meat and stir well to coat.
- Cover and cook on preferred setting: LOW for 6 to 8 hours or
HIGH for 3 hours.
Yield: about 12 servings