- 6-8 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 cup lemon juice (ReaLemon)
- 1/2 stick butter (no substitute)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Put all in slow cooker and cook on LOW for 8-10 hours, or cook on
HIGH for 5-6 hours.
This is good served with mashed potatoes or rice. The lemon sauce
is great over the potatoes or rice.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Chicken and Turkey Recipes