- Coat the chicken pieces with mixture of flour and salt.
- In a skillet, brown chicken on both sides in hot oil.
- Transfer the chicken pieces to the slow cooker.
- Blend the thawed lemonade concentrate, the 1/2 cup water, brown
sugar, ketchup and vinegar; pour over chicken.
- Cover and cook on HIGH until tender, 3 to 3 1/2 hours.
- Remove the chicken to platter; keep warm.
- Skim fat from the pan juices.
- Measure juices; add water if necessary, to make 1 1/4 cups
- Place the liquid into a saucepan.
- Blend 1 tablespoon of cold water with the cornstarch.
- Stir into the pan juices.
- Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly.
- Remove from heat.
- Pour the sauce on top of the chicken.
- Serve over rice.
Yield: 4 servings