Lemonade Chicken 2
- 4 to 6 pieces chicken breasts and legs
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade, thawed
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- Arrange chicken in slow cooker.
- Combine lemonade, brown sugar and ketchup and mix well. Pour over chicken. Cover.
- Cook on HIGH for 3 to 4 hours or on LOW for 6 to 8 hours.
- Remove chicken from pot; cover to keep hot.
- Transfer liquid to saucepan. Skim fat.
- Combine cornstarch and cold water and add slowly to liquid, while stirring over
- When thickened, serve with chicken over hot rice.
Yield: 4 to 6 servings