- Lay chicken in slow cooker.
- Sprinkle with Italian dressing mix.
- Pour melted butter over.
- Sprinkle onion and garlic over all.
- Cook on LOW for 5-6 hours.
- About 45 minutes before serving, remove the chicken and set aside.
- Add the cream cheese and soup to slow cooker, stirring occasionally
- While the cream cheese is melting, cut the chicken into bite-size
- When the cream cheese and soup are smooth, add cut-up chicken
back to the slow cooker.
- Thin with chicken broth, if desired.
- Heat through.
- Serve over biscuits, noodles or potatoes.