- Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Taco seasoning
- Flour tortillas
- Monterey jack cheese, grated
- Cut chicken breasts into thin strips and toss with taco seasoning.
- Throw into the slow cooker.
- Cook on LOW for 8 hours.
- Wrap strips of chicken with a little grated cheese in warmed flour tortillas.
- Use the juice for rice.
>> SLOW COOKER RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.