One Pot Chicken and Gravy
- Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Potatoes, quartered, with jackets
- About 6 stalks celery
- 1/2 package baby carrots
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 package dry onion soup mix
- Place vegetables on bottom of slow cooker.
- Brown chicken breasts in PAM or vegetable spray.
- Place over vegetables.
- Cover with the cream of chicken soup, undiluted.
- Sprinkle with dry onion soup mix.
- Do not add water.
- Cover and cook all day on LOW, or 6 hours on HIGH.
>> SLOW COOKER RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.