Orange Burgundy Chicken
- 1 (2 1/2 to 3 pound) frying chicken, cut up
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade
- 1/2 cup dry red wine
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar, packed
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Remove skin from chicken.
- Rinse and place in slow cooker.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a bowl and pour over chicken.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours.
- Serve with rice and green salad.
Yield: 6 servings
>> SLOW COOKER RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.