Orange Chicken with Green Onions and Walnuts
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth (regular or organic)
- 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3/4 cup orange marmalade
- 4 green onions, sliced (about 1/2 cup), divided
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 8 skinless chicken thighs (about 2 pounds)
- 1/2 cup walnut or cashew pieces
- Hot cooked rice
- Mix broth, teriyaki sauce, garlic, marmalade, 1/4 cup green onions and cornstarch
in 6-quart slow cooker.
- Add chicken and turn to coat.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 9 hours or on HIGH for 4 to 5 hours or until chicken
is no longer pink.
- Sprinkle with walnuts and remaining green onions before serving.
- Serve with rice.