- 6 chicken breasts, boned and skinned
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 8 ounces frozen concentrate orange juice
- 1 1/2 cups shredded coconut
- 2 cups orange segments or canned, mandarin oranges
- 2 green onions, chopped
- Put chicken, ginger, salt, pepper and frozen orange juice into slow cooker and cook
on LOW 6 hours.
- Serve chicken on hot cooked rice on platter.
- Top with coconut, orange segments and green onions.
- Serve chicken liquid in gravy boat, if desired.
Yield: 6 servings
From the kitchen of Martin James – Copenhagen, Denmark
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.