Three ingredients, a little time, and this Peach Chicken is done!
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 (15 ounce) cans peach halves in syrup, one can drained
- 2 (1 ounce) packages dry onion soup mix
- Place chicken in slow cooker and add canned peaches, juice
from 1 can and dried onion soup mix.
- Cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours.
- Remove chicken and cooked fruit to serving platter.
- Serve over rice, if desired.
Yield: 4 to 6 servings
>> SLOW COOKER RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.