- 3 split, skinned and boned chicken breasts
- 1 (20 ounce) can unsweetened pineapple tidbits, undrained
- 2 tablespoons Dijon-style mustard
- Soy sauce
- Arrange chicken in slow cooker.
- Sprinkle with pepper and paprika.
- Mix soy sauce, pineapple and mustard together; pour over chicken.
- Add minced garlic.
- Cover and cook on LOW 7 to 9 hours or on HIGH 3 to 4 hours.
Yield: 6 servings
>> SLOW COOKER RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.