- 8 boneless skinless chicken thighs *
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 2 medium bell peppers, cut into strips
- 2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 16 ounces rotini pasta, cooked and drained
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
* 6 browned boneless pork chops can be substituted for the chicken
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
- Place chicken in slow cooker.
- Top chicken with onion and bell peppers.
- Add spaghetti sauce.
and cook on LOW for 4 to 6 hours or until juice of chicken is no
longer pink when centers of thickest pieces are cut.
- Place pasta on platter.
- Top with chicken and sauce.
- Sprinkle with
Yield: 8 servings
Cal 465; Fat 10gr; Fiber 4 gr