- Rinse chicken and pat dry with paper towels.
- Combine soy sauce, fruit spread, mustard and pepper.
- Brush mixture on chicken.
- Place chicken in slow cooker.
- Pour remaining soy mixture over chicken.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 5 to 6 hours or until chicken is tender.
- Remove chicken from slow cooker and keep warm.
- Turn control to HIGH.
- In a small bowl, dissolve cornstarch in cold water.
- Stir into cooking juices in slow cooker.
- Cook on HIGH, stirring occasionally, 10 to 15 minutes or until thickened.
Spoon over chicken.
- Serve over cooked rice.