Rum and Coke Chicken
- 4 or 5 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3/4 cup Coca-Cola
- 1/4 cup rum
- 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- Place chicken breasts in slow cooker.
- Pour remaining ingredients over chicken.
- Cook on medium setting for 5-6 hours.
- Serve with steamed rice.
Yield: 6 servings
>> SLOW COOKER RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.