- 5 pounds frozen chicken breast
- 1 (16 ounce) jar medium salsa
- Rice or noodles, for serving (optional)
- Arrange the chicken in a slow cooker.
- Pour the salsa over chicken.
- Cover, and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours or on HIGH for 5 to 6 hours.
- Prepare rice or noodles; serve chicken over rice or noodles.
>> SLOW COOKER RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.