Salsa Chicken 2
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 envelope taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup salsa
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 cup light sour cream
- Spray slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Add the chicken breasts.
- Sprinkle with taco seasoning.
- Top with salsa.
- Cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours.
- When ready to serve, remove the chicken from the pot.
- Place cornstarch in a small amount of water and stir well.
- Stir the cornstarch mixture into salsa sauce.
- Stir in sour cream.
- Serve with hot, cooked rice.