- In a 3 1/2- or 4-quart slow cooker, mix together the beans, corn and
1/2 cup salsa.
- Top with the chicken breasts, then pour the remaining
salsa over the chicken.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 2 1/2 to 3 hours,
or until the chicken is tender and white throughout; do not overcook
or the chicken will toughen.
- Remove the chicken and cut into bite-size pieces.
- Return chicken pieces to the slow cooker.
- Add the cream cheese (cut into cubes to
melt faster), and turn slow cooker to HIGH.
- Heat until cream cheese melts and blends into sauce.
- Serve over rice, topped with shredded cheese.