Slim Italian Chicken
- 4 chicken breast halves, skin removed
- 1 bottle Kraft Tomato and Garlic Italian Dressing
- 4 ounces low fat sour cream
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- Place chicken breasts in slow cooker.
- Pour dressing over chicken.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 7 hours or on HIGH for 3 1/2 hours.
- Remove chicken from slow cooker.
- Add half the sour cream and stir until dissolved.
- Add remaining sour cream and the Parmesan cheese
to noodles and mix until dissolved.
- Serve chicken over any shape noodles desired.
- Top with the gravy from the slow cooker and sprinkle with cheese.