- Pat chicken dry with paper towels.
- Combine oregano, seasoned salt and pepper; rub over chicken.
- In a skillet over medium heat, brown the chicken in butter; transfer
to a 5-quart slow cooker.
- Add water, lemon juice, garlic and bouillon
to the skillet; bring to a boil, stirring to loosen browned bits.
Pour over chicken.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 3 to 4 hours.
- Baste the chicken. Add parsley.
- Cover and cook 15 to 30 minutes longer or until meat juices run clear.
- If desired, thicken cooking juices and serve over chicken and rice.
Yield: 6 servings